What to Expect at Your First Visit
Welcome to Evans Street Dental Center! Dr. Natalya Ramsay and her team are excited that you have chosen us for your oral healthcare needs. Your first visit to our office will last approximately an hour and a half. During this appointment, we will:
- Carefully examine your mouth
- Discuss your goals for your long-term oral health
- Take you on a guided tour of your mouth, discussing any problems or diseased areas that we have found
- Educate you on the signs of healthy and diseased mouths, so you can better understand your smile’s current condition and recognize any signs of disease in the future
- Give you a complete review of our findings from your thorough oral exam
- Co-create a master plan for health with you to improve your smile’s condition, which can in turn enhance your overall wellbeing
- Provide you with a written evaluation and oral healthcare plan
Watch a Movie on Us!
We are very excited to offer video glasses to our patients. You can enjoy a movie or your favorite video to relax and unwind while we care for your smile! Even if you do not suffer from dental anxiety, our video glasses are great for taking your mind off your procedure while you are in the chair!
We invite you to contact our office today at 503-472-1402 to learn more and to set up your first visit with our dentist in McMinnville, Oregon. Our team is eager to take care of your smile!